Wax is the largest component of candles so it's worth looking into...
Coconut wax is the new candle wax on the block and we are seeing more and more candle makers choosing it as an option. Coconut Wax is a soft creamy white colour and is the eco-friendly choice and also has a great scent throw and burn time. Harvesting the oil is an organic process with the coconuts themselves being a sustainable high yield crop.
While paraffin has been the cheap wax of choice for many years, soy wax has recently moved into second place due to its “natural” credentials. However, if you do some research, you’ll discover that there’s a much better choice for candles coconut wax!
Here's our top 5 reasons why Coconut Wax is BEST:
- Coconut wax candles are slow burning and luxurious.
- The hot and cold scent throw of Coconut Candles is excellent
- Burns cleaner and slower than soy which means you will have a longer lasting candle
- The most eco-friendly option as it's made from a sustainable, easily renewable crop
- Works well with a variety of essential oils
Our beautiful Voluspa candles not only burn up to 90% cleaner than its 100% soy wax counterpart, it maintains the integrity and maximum volume of their incredible fragrances. Where other candles lose the subtle notes and character, the coconut wax blend allows every nuance to burn through.